Monday, March 8, 2010

Whispering Hope, Original Abstract Angel Fine Art Photograph


Today, “Whispering Hope” is featured. This print is from a new series abstract series I'm working on called Angels of Light.
Angels are many times portrayed as symbols of hope. I hope that "Whispering Hope" reminds you that hope comes at moments when you need it most.

I got the idea for this series during the Christmas season--looking at my collection of Christmas angels. I believe in angels. I believe that over the course of my life Angels have helped me. Haven't you found a ray of hope at moments when all seems hopeless.

“Whispering Hope” was photographed using a Canon camera and a lensbaby lens—a selective focus lens. I combined several exposures in Abode Photoshop to complete the image. The quote by Eileen Elias Freeman reads “The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hands of God. “

“Whispering Hope” is signed and dated on the back. It’s not matted or framed. A professional lab prints the image on metallic paper. This fine art photograph would look great anywhere you need a reminder to Hope. The watermark isn’t on the final print.
This print can be purchased at my etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment