Sunday, August 9, 2009

Break Away Photo On Exhibit!


My "Breaking Away" photo was accepted as part of the South Cobb Arts Alliance 22nd National Juried Art Exhibition. I very excited and honored to be a part of this exhibit. I would love it if you could attend. All the information is on my website.

Most of my photos are manipulated to give them a unique magical feel. However, this photo hasn’t been manipulated at all—it’s straight out of the camera. I noticed these wild roses blooming by the side of the road near our farm in Georgia. The roses were quite beautiful despite that fact that they weren’t cared for and were surrounded by weeds.

Many times in life we have to bloom where we’re planted even though we’re surrounded by “weeds.” Our challenge is to break away from the “weeds” that hold us back.

In my life there have been many times, I felt the need to break away from old patterns, habits or even eliminate toxic relationships. For example, in the past, I decided not to persue a business opporunity because I wasn’t sure about the motivations of my perspective business partners.

Was there ever a time in your life that you had to break away? Share it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment